2020 Vision for a Blurry Year
- The upsides of a downside year
- Presidential election as chaos
- The political ideology of the COVID-19 drama
- Cultural Marxists in the streets
- The Supreme Court battle and the assault on Amy Coney Barrett
- Social justice goes to church — unmasked
- The wokeness of sports
No screaming insults, no sophomoric one-liners, no cancel culture, no rude interruptions — just reasoned, respectful discussion, warm rapport, and delectable food.
Get full information here.